Fiscal 2024 Budget Process
Baltimore City is hosting a series of information sessions designed to directly engage the public in the Fiscal 2024 budget process. Through these information sessions and the launch of an online budget simulation tool, the City will gather input from residents on their priorities for the upcoming budget and work to incorporate the ideas and priorities shared through these events in the Fiscal 2024 budget.
Budget Information Sessions
There will be 4 sessions, 3 virtual and 1 via telephone, in December and January where residents can learn more about the budget and planning process.
The information sessions will take place on:
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- *Wednesday, January 11, 2023, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
*Will be a telephone session hosted through Stones Phones.
As part of the information sessions, the City will launch an online budget simulation tool where residents will work to balance the budget. Check back for more information in December.
Other Ways to Engage
There are several other ways to get involved with the budget process and learn about the City's budget.
- Attend annual Taxpayers' Night
- Request a Community Budget presentation
- Read the Fiscal 2023 budget publications